ATL, the weekend is almost here and it’s ONLY right we here at E-Line put you on to the hottest events. Some places still have covid restrictions so remember to stay safe this memorial day weekend!
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND AT STONE MOUNTAIN: Join us for a special salute to the troops, extended fireworks finale, and the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision® with jaw-dropping fire effects 4 nights in a row! Marvel as the skies above light up in a specially choreographed musical tribute honoring the brave men and women who protect our country. The special patriotic fireworks finale will immediately follow the Lasershow every night May 28 – 31!
- FERNBANK’S SUMMER SHORTS FILM FEST: Kick off summer with an exciting line-up of some of Fernbank’s most popular giant screen movies, back for one week, Monday, May 31-Sunday, June 6, 2021, during the Summer Shorts Film Fest. Eight “fan-favorite” and two newer films will be offered throughout the fest, with a different line-up every day of 25-minute short films. The fest also celebrates the return of daily showtimes in the Giant Screen Theater from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- BREW AT THE ZOO: Brewmasters UNITE! While you sip among the wildlife and enjoy groovy local tunes, your ticket supports conservation initiatives to protect species and their habitats, here at home and around the globe. Enjoy over 70 selections of brews, and a limited selection of wine, all within an exotic outdoor destination that’s home to more than 1,000 animals from around the world, including giant pandas and one of the largest populations of great apes in North America.
- MOVIES ON THE LAWN! On Saturdays, May 1 through July 31* (* no movie on July 17), kick back and relax under the stars with weekly, rotating outdoor movie screenings on The Lawn at Uptown. Movies begin at dusk (which gets later as summer goes on!) – approximately 7:30pm. Guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets and chairs.
- ROLLER FIT ATL RollerFit ATL is an action-packed adult fitness program that caters to ALL levels of skill and experience. This fitness class are so much fun you’ll forget that you’re working out!!
- TRAP YOGA IN THE PARK Join Level3 Yoga for an energetic, full-body yoga flow. Explore the fundamental postures of Vinyasa yoga, set to heavy bass trap music playlists. “Trap Yoga in the Park” is an all-levels, foundation-building class. Beginners are welcome. Come ready to work every muscle as we vibe and link breath to movement.