The 93rd Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, was held recently and the red carpet looks were one for the books. Actors and actresses draped in Valentino Haute Couture, Armani Privé, Alberta Ferretti among countless notable luxury designers were red carpet ready. Nothing compares to the Oscar red carpet and we here at E- Line must highlight those head-turning fashion iconic moments.
- Regina King in a gorgeous gown by Louis Vuitton
- Hallee Berry in a beautiful Dolce & Gabbana
- Quest Love with the spray-painted crocs was an Oscar don’t for some but DO for others
- Colman Domingo in a vibrabt pink Versace suit
- Charles D. King in Frère looking sharp
- H.E.R in a magnificent Dundas design. Designer Peter Dundas said H.E.R.’s look was inspired by the outfit Prince wore to the 1985 Oscars.