Spring has sprung and summer is right around the corner. Literally. One thing we love (or hate) is a trend. They come, and go, and come back. We see a plethora of bright colors and skin outfits on the horizon, along with some amazing hairstyles to compliment these go to looks. Let’s highlight a few #blackgirlmagic hair styles for the summer.
- Pop Smoke braids also known as tribal braids or jumbo feed-in braids, is a protective style known for its signature middle part.
- Knotless braids are here to stay and aren’t going anywhere. It’s the versatility for me with this style.
- The top knot is such a classic look but also an effective one. The summertime brings heat and the last thing you need is hair near or by the face or around the neck.
- The double bun look gives such a young fresh look and who doesn’t want that feeling in such a vibrant season.
- Tribal braids have become increasingly popular lately and is such a stylish look.
- The braided up to the bun is also a style that’s cool, hip, neat, and perfect for those warm summer days.